Sour Cream Coffee CakeShare some stories on Sunday morning with this delicious bunt cake of cinnamon streusel, vanilla, and Upstate Farms® Sour Cream topped with fresh fruit and vanilla frosting.
2 cups Upstate Farms® Sour Cream
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 lb. butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
3 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Combine brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon in a bowl, then whisk together. Set aside.
3. In a stand mixer, cream butter.
4. While mixer is still on medium speed, slowly add each remaining ingredient until well incorporated.
5. Grease a large bunt cake pan or angel food pan and pour half the contents of mixing machine in. Swirl in the nut and cinnamon mixture followed by the remaining batter.
6. Bake in oven for 45-50 minutes until golden brown. Garnish with powder sugar, frosting, and/or fruit if desired.