Mama Mia MeatballsFor a healthy meatball, ground beef is mixed with Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt, parmesan cheese, parsley, and breadcrumbs; pan-roasted and served with Parma Rosa yogurt sauce.
2 cups Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt, divided
2 lbs. ground beef
2 tbsp. chopped garlic
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 1/2 cups marinara
1. Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix the ground beef, garlic, parsley, breadcrumbs and a 1/2 cup of Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt. Season with salt and pepper and shape into desired size.
3. Roast the meatballs in the oven for 15 to 18 minutes.
4. Warm the marinara in a small pot and whisk in the remaining Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt.
5. Serve the sauce over the warm meatballs.