Greek Yogurt StroganoffEnriched egg noodles are tossed in a creamy mushroom sauce infused with Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt.
12 1/2 cups Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt
12 lbs. stew meat, cut into 1x1-inch pieces
2 tbsp. canola oil, divided
6 lbs. mushrooms, sliced
2 lbs. onion, frozen, diced
1 gal. beef stock, unsalted
3 lbs. enriched egg noodles, dried
3 tbsp. dill, dried
1. Bring a large pot or tilt skillet to a boil and cook egg noodles for 7 to 8 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large pot or tilt skillet, brown meat in 1 tbsp. canola oil for about 4 minutes, stirring often to ensure that all sides brown. Remove from skillet and set aside on a wire rack to drain.
3. In the same pot or tilt skillet, add the onions and remaining 1 tbsp. canola oil and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add mushrooms and continue to cook an additional 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and lightly browned.
4. Pour in beef broth, bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and stir in the Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt and dill until fully combined. Add egg noodles and stir until noodles are coated, then transfer to a serving tray.
6. To serve, spoon 1 cup of stroganoff into a bowl.