Greek Yogurt Chicken SkewersChicken breast is marinated in curry-infused Upstate Farms® Nonfat Plain Yogurt before being skewered, baked and served with brown rice and steamed vegetables.
15 lbs. Upstate Farms® Nonfat Plain Yogurt
1 1/2 cups yellow curry powder
1/4 cup garlic powder
1/4 cup Kosher salt
15 lbs. chicken, frozen, raw, diced 1-inch pieces, thawed
3 lbs. instant brown rice, dry, cooked
6 lbs. mixed vegetables, frozen, thawed and drained
Skewers for chicken
1. In a bowl, combine Upstate Farms® Nonfat Plain Yogurt with kosher salt and curry powder.
2. In another bowl, combine 2 1/2 lbs. of the yogurt mixture with the chicken and marinate for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat an oven to 350°F.
4. Remove chicken from the marinade and place onto skewers, putting 5 oz. of chicken onto each one.
5. Bake chicken skewers in oven for 15 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
6. Place vegetables in a 2-inch half-pan with 1/4-inch water and wrap with foil, then bake with skewers for 10 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
7. Serve each skewer over 1/2 cup brown rice with 1/4 cup steamed vegetables on the side. Top skewers with 1/4 cup of curried Greek yogurt.