Fettuccine AlfredoFor a fresh take on an old classic, linguine noodles are tossed with an Upstate Farms® Greek Yogurt and onion infused Alfredo sauce with shaved parmesan and chopped parsley.
2 1/2 cups Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt
1/2 cup onion soup or dip mix
4 tbsp. fresh minced garlic
6 tbsp. unsalted butter
1 cup heavy cream
6 cups shaved parmesan cheese
3 tbsp. white pepper
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 cup chopped parsley
10 cups linguine, cooked
1. In a large sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter and add garlic.
2. Mix Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt with onion soup or dip mix.
3. Add the onion yogurt, cream, and shaved parmesan to pan.
4. Season sauce with white pepper.
5. Add the pasta to the pan sauce and toss.
6. Garnish with parsley and enjoy!