Ancient Grain Fall Harvest BowlNutty and delicious tri-color quinoa is paired with cinnamon-spiced Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt, toasted pumpkin seeds seasoned with pumpkin spice, fresh apple slices, cranberries, peaches and toasted puffed amaranth grains. Harvest bowls get topped with a light drizzle of agave syrup.
1 cup Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt
2 tsp. pumpkin spice
1⁄2 cup pumpkin seeds
1 tsp. olive oil
1⁄2 tbsp. cinnamon
1⁄2 cup apples, Granny Smith or Macintosh, sliced
1⁄2 cup peaches, sliced
1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
2 tsp. agave syrup, divided
2 cups tri-color quinoa, cooked
1⁄4 cup puffed amaranth
1. Preheat an oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl, toss together pumpkin seeds, pumpkin spice and olive oil and toast on a sheet tray for 5 to 7 minutes or until fragrant.
3. Meanwhile, combine cinnamon and Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt and set aside.
4. Toss together apples, peaches, cranberries and 1 tsp. agave syrup.
5. Portion 1⁄2 cup quinoa into each bowl and top with apples, peaches and cranberries. Sprinkle with puffed amaranth and finish with 1 tsp. of agave syrup before serving.