An Italian-inspired combination of roasted zucchini, yellow squash, tomato and spinach mixed with potato and mozzarella cheese is loaded into a crispy double-layered crêpe bowl and topped with lemony parsley-infused Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt.Serves: 4
1 cup Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt
1 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
1⁄2 cup potato, chopped
1 cup spinach leaves, packed and chopped
1⁄4 cup zucchini, sliced
1⁄4 cup yellow squash
1⁄2 cup tomato, diced
1 tbsp. olive oil
1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
8 pre-made crêpes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt, lemon juice and parsley and set aside.
3. Bring a pot of cold salted water with potatoes to a simmer and cook until potatoes are fork tender, about 8 minutes. Add spinach and cook an additional 60 seconds, then drain.
4. Toss zucchini, squash and tomato in the olive oil and roast in oven for 12 minutes or until lightly caramelized and tender. Combine with vegetable mixture with potatoes and spinach.
5. On a baking sheet, place 4 small bowls face down. Drape crêpes over the bowls and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
6. Allow the crêpes to rest for 2 minutes to harden. Layer 1 crêpe bowl, a portion of the vegetable mixture, another crêpe bowl, mozzarella cheese, the remaining portion of vegetables and 1⁄4 cup of the yogurt mixture. Serve.