Whole-grain lasagna noodles are layered with wilted kale, mushrooms and Upstate Farms® Nonfat Plain Yogurt. It’s topped with mozzarella cheese and baked until golden brown.
12 1/2 lbs. Upstate Farms® Nonfat Plain Yogurt
3 lbs. enriched lasagna noodles
3 lbs. mushrooms, sliced
1 lb. kale, trimmed, chopped
1 tbsp. salt
1/4 cup Italian seasoning
1 tbsp. garlic powder
3 lbs. shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat an oven to 350°F.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 8 minutes or until tender.
3. In a large pan or tilt skillet over medium heat, cook mushrooms and kale for 10 minutes or until tender.
4. Stir in Upstate Farms® Nonfat Plain Yogurt, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and mozzarella cheese.
5. To build lasagna, cover the bottom of a hotel pan with lasagna noodles. Cover noodles with 1 1/2 cups of sauce. Repeat process until hotel pan is full, finishing with a layer of yogurt mixture.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour or until mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve.