An onion Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt is mixed with sautéed spinach and grated Romano cheese, stuffed into a portabella mushroom, and roasted until creamy, delicious and golden brown.Serves: 10
5 cups Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt
3/4 cup onion soup or dip mix
10 portabella mushrooms
1/4 cup olive oil
1 1/4 cups Italian breadcrumbs
1 cup grated parmesan
2 cups sautéed spinach
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. Clean the interior of the portabella mushrooms and remove the stem.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Combine the breadcrumbs, spinach, Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt, and onion seasoning, and fill the mushrooms.
5. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.