Roasted and delicious russet potatoes are fork smashed on the inside and stuffed with chive infused Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt, broccoli, and sharp cheddar cheese.Serves: 10
1 1/2 cups Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt
2 tbsp. chopped chives
10 baked potatoes
3 cups steamed broccoli, warmed
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Bake the potatoes for 35 to 45 minutes, depending on the size.
3. Mix Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt with the chopped chives.
4. Cut each warm potato down the middle, and season the interior with salt and pepper.
5. Sautée the broccoli in olive oil.
6. Top each potato with broccoli, cheddar, and chive yogurt.