Upstate Farms® Cottage Cheese is mixed with grated parmesan cheese and chopped herbs, rolled into a cooked lasagna sheet, topped with marinara, and baked to perfection.Serves: 10
6 cups Upstate Farms® Cottage Cheese
2 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
1 tsp. fresh thyme
20 cooked lasagna sheets
2 tbsp. olive oil
5 cups marinara, warmed
2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Combine Upstate Farms® Cottage Cheese with the herbs.
3. Place about 2 tablespoons of filling onto one end of a pasta sheet and roll.
4. Place in a lasagna pan and drizzle with oil. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
5. To serve, spoon the marinara sauce over roll ups and sprinkle the parmesan cheese.