Sweet, creamy cheesecake that is light and balanced is made with Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt, pumpkin purée, vanilla, and cinnamon, and then baked on a crumbled graham cracker crust.Serves: 12
2 cups Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt
2 cups graham crackers
1/2 cup melted butter
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup pumpkin purée
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
2. Mix graham crackers with butter and 1/3 cup sugar. Press mixture into a muffin pan.
3. Bake for 4 to 6 minutes.
4. Lower the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
5. Using a fitted mixer, whip the Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt with the 1/2 cup sugar, honey, eggs, pumpkin purée, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
6. Pour into the crusts and bake for 20 minutes.
7. Let cool for 2 hours and serve.