This protein-packed breakfast is filled with scrambled eggs, Upstate Farms® Nonfat Plain Yogurt, wilted spinach and toasted garlic bagel chips.Serves: 50
12 1/2 lbs. Upstate Farms® Nonfat Plain Yogurt
25 bagels, sliced into fourths
1 tbsp. garlic powder
2 qts. whole liquid egg, scrambled
9 lbs. frozen spinach, thawed, drained
Nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat an oven to 350°F.
2. On baking sheets, spread out sliced bagels and coat with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with garlic powder and bake for 5 minutes or until toasted.
3. In a large bowl, combine Upstate Farms® Nonfat Plain Yogurt, spinach and scrambled eggs.
4. In a large pan over medium heat, pour egg mixture into skillet. Just as eggs begin to set on the bottom and sides of the pan, use spatula to gently fold cooked and uncooked portions together. Continue until eggs are cooked.
5. Serve eggs with toasted bagel chips.