Delicate and flaky cod is dipped in an ale beer and a yogurt infused batter, and then served with Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt tartar sauce.Serves: 10
2 cups Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt
1/2 cup capers
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup dill pickle relish
10 3 oz. fresh cod cuts
4 cups flour
2 tbsp. dried thyme
2 tbsp. garlic powder
1 bottle lager beer
1. Mix Upstate Farms® Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt, lemon juice, chopped capers, and dill pickle relish together. Set aside.
2. Combine the flour with spices and separate into two bowls.
3. Whisk the beer into one bowl to form a batter.
4. Dredge the fish into the flour then batter and deep fry for 4 to 5 minutes.
5. Serve with the tartar sauce.