Warm blueberries are spooned over light crêpes stuffed with Upstate Farms® Cottage Cheese with sugar and lemon zest.Serves: 10
4 cups Upstate Farms® Cottage Cheese
2 cups sugar, divided
3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
1 lemon, zested
1. Cook the blueberries with 1 cup of sugar on medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Mix Upstate Farms® Cottage Cheese, sugar and lemon zest in a bowl.
3. Fill the crêpes with a heaping tablespoon of the cottage cheese mixture.
4. Fold the right and left edges of the crêpe over the filling, and roll the crêpe over.
5. Brown both sides of each blintz in a nonstick pan on medium heat.
6. Serve with the blueberry sauce.